Silver Anniversary Happy Hours
July 1-31, 2022
Throughout the month of July, a daily “Bottomless Drinks” Anniversary Happy Hour is available for $25 per person. To celebrate, guests can enjoy all of the well drinks, draft beer and house wine they would like between the hours of 4-7pm at all casino bars.
To get you primed, here is a list of the top 5 well cocktails, from the website binwise:
Top 5 Well Cocktails
- Rum and Coke. This highball cocktail, also known as a Cuba Libre, is one of the easiest cocktails to make. Using just rum, Coca-Cola, and lime juice, it’s hard to go wrong with this classic.
- Gin and Tonic. What’s easier than three ingredients? Two ingredients. Just one part gin to three parts tonic water, this fits right in with the best summer cocktails.
- Screwdriver. A tasty vodka treat, the screwdriver is another simple highball cocktail. Just add one part vodka to two parts orange juice and you’re all set.
- Tequila Sunrise. Named for its beautiful gradient, the Tequila Sunrise is a great summer cocktail. All you need is tequila, grenadine, and orange juice.
- Tom Collins. This classic cocktail that utilizes gin, lemon juice, syrup, and carbonated water. It’s light, refreshing and one of the most common drink orders in the world.
Looking for more options?
We got you. Here’s a list of popular well drinks from the website upserve:
Our Favorite Vodka Well Drinks
- Vodka Soda: Served with a lime wedge.
- Vodka Cranberry: Served with a lime wedge and also known as a “Cape Codder” in the Northeast.
- Screwdriver: Vodka and orange juice.
- Black Russian: Vodka and Kaluha.
- Bay Breeze: Vodka, orange juice, and pineapple juice.
Our Favorite Gin Well Drinks
- Gin and Tonic: Served with a lime wedge.
- Gimlet: Gin, lime juice, and simple syrup.
- Tom Collins: Gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, and soda water. Can also be made with vodka on request, called a “Vodka Collins.”
Our Favorite Rum Well Drinks
- Cuba Libre: Cola, rum, and a lime wedge. Often ordered as a “rum and Coke.”
- Mojito: Mint muddled in sugar, topped off with rum and soda water.
- Daiquiri: Rum, lime juice, and simple syrup.
Our Favorite Whiskey Well Drinks
- Whiskey Sour: Whiskey with sour mix or (less commonly) lemonade.
- Whiskey and Coke: This is the well version of a “Jack and Coke.”
- Whiskey Highball: Whiskey with ginger ale or soda water, garnished with a lemon twist.
Our Favorite Tequila Well Drinks
- Tequila Sunrise: Tequila, grenadine, and orange juice.
- Mexican Bay Breeze: A Bay Breeze with tequila instead of vodka.