- “We”, “us”, “our” and “Silverton” refer to Silverton Casino, LLC and its affiliates and related companies. However, this Agreement does not have the effect of making you, as a customer of one company within Silverton, a customer of any other such company.
- You may not transfer, sell, or otherwise assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- We may terminate your access to and use of the Website at any time.
- You acknowledge that Silverton or its licensors own and hold all intellectual property and proprietary rights, title and interest in the Website, and that your use of the same does not transfer any rights in the same to you. You agree:
- Not to copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, or create derivative works from the Website. You may only download material from the Website for your own use as follows: you may make one machine readable copy and/or one print copy that is limited to occasional items of individual interest only. You may not remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not distribute any part of the Website over any network, nor sell or offer it for sale. You may not copy, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, modify, or create derivative works of the Websites. Open Source software used in the Website is provided in accordance with the terms of the applicable Open Source Software license, and Silverton is not a party to the same. We reserve all rights that are not specifically granted to you.
- That you are expressly prohibited from presenting the Website in a setting created by you or a third party (e.g., through framing), particularly (but not exclusively) where that setting includes advertising or other materials that we have not authorized to be displayed with the Website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Silverton.
- You shall not use any automated and/or engage in any systematic collection of data from this Website.
- That any of your questions, comments, or suggestions for improvements regarding the Website or Silverton’s products and/or services that you email, post, or otherwise transmit to Silverton (your “Communications”) will become the property of Silverton. You hereby relinquish and assign to Silverton the worldwide, royalty free, right and title to run, use, re-use, implement, copy, display, and create derivative works from, those Communications, including any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in your Communications for any purpose.
- Silverton may use third-party vendors to update, maintain and audit the Website. Silverton endeavors to have key elements of the Website regarding hotel accommodations and Silverton-owned restaurants usable with accessibility technologies such as being accessible to general screen readers and other widely generally used accessibility tools as they become embedded in popular web-browsers and operating systems. Silverton makes no representation or warranty that the Website is accessible to all screen readers, any particular screen readers, or any particular accessibility technology. As the Website is subject to periodic updates and revisions, please let us know if you believe essential components of the Website are inaccessible to you. We may assess the Website with regard to your comments, and Silverton may discuss such comments with its third-party vendors in an effort to improve accessibility of the Website.
- Your use of any information, materials, or services accessible through this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which Silverton shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Any reliance you place on such information, materials, or services is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- All content and functionality displayed, provided, reproduced, or distributed by us on the Website are for informational purposes only and are not intended as, and are not a substitute for professional advice.
- If you become aware of any material on the Website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this to us at the address listed in this Agreement.
- This Website is not intended to provide any medical, legal, tax, or investment advice, and nothing on the Website should be construed as such.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of or licensed to Silverton, may be acknowledged on the website.
- The U.S. Federal Trade Commission, pursuant to their publications regarding endorsements and testimonials, requires the disclosure of any sponsorship or compensation by social media posters promoting the goods or services of a market participant. Silverton will not directly compensate individuals with monetary compensation for specific content that they may choose to share on their individual social network accounts, including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and other social media platforms. Individuals who choose to share content from this website, either through other sites and apps do so on an entirely voluntary basis and have acknowledged by using this site and by participating in the Silverton Rewards Social program, that they will not be compensated for any specific postings that they may choose to share. This is to ensure compliance with the terms of service and user agreements of other social media sites and services. Silverton may run promotions from time-to-time that offer additional entries into promotional contests or Silverton rewards club benefits based on social media posts; however, will not provide monetary compensation for such posts and links. If you receive additional entries into a promotional contest or enhanced benefits from the Silverton rewards club for social media posts, then you shall mention such benefit in such posts. Please note that while Silverton does make some effort to monitor social media postings mentioning Silverton, it cannot and does not monitor all social media posts that may reference Silverton by name, image or link.
- You will be responsible for all charges and obligations incurred, and liabilities for harm caused, and for all actions taken, through your use of the Website.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your use of this Website, including, but not limited to, any violation of this Agreement, or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to use of the Website.
- You warrant that: you will not use any electronic communication feature of the Website for any purpose that is abusive, tortious, intrusive on another’s privacy, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, hateful, or otherwise unlawful; you will not post any materials that infringe on rights of third parties; and, you will not upload or transmit any virus or other malware.
- Silverton may offer a recurring e-mail and/or text message alert service. Upon joining, you will receive a confirmation message to confirm your participation in the program. Once enrolled, you may receive recurring e-mail messages and/or text messages with special offers and upcoming event promotions. If you agree, Silverton may also use your mobile phone’s location to tailor offers to present to you by text message. You understand, acknowledge and agree that data rates and other charges may occur on your phone and internet bill from data usage to receive communications from Silverton and that you are solely responsible for such charges. If you wish to opt-out of receiving text messages from Silverton, please follow the opt-out link in such message or contact us at email@example.com to unsubscribe from text messages and/or e-mail messages. If you select to opt-out, Silverton may seek to verify the validity of the opt-out request within thirty days of the opt-out request. Please note that Silverton uses third-party information technology and data technology service providers. On occasion, errors do occur with our third-party vendors and in communication between Silverton and their third-party vendors. If you believe your opt-out request has not been effective, please contact Silverton at firstname.lastname@example.org and Silverton will use reasonable efforts to ensure that your opt-out request is honored quickly.
- All disputes between you and Silverton regarding any prize promotion or any dispute over your gaming activities or alleged winnings that remain unresolved after settlement attempts between you and Silverton management (“Gaming Dispute”) shall be reported to the Nevada Gaming Control Board and shall be subject to resolution before the Nevada Gaming Control Board, consistent with Nevada Revised Statutes Section 463.362 and related regulations. Please note that you have a right to report any Gaming Disputes to the Nevada Gaming Control Board, and Silverton will report any Gaming Dispute in excess of $500 to the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
- THIS WEBSITE AND ALL SOFTWARE AND SYSTEMS USED OR PROVIDED AS PART OF THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” WE HEREBY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE WEBSITE CONTENT, FUNCTIONALITY, OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY US HEREUNDER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, ANY WARRANTY REGARDING OWNERSHIP, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, AND AVAILABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THOSE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE DISCLAIM LIABILITY, AND YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE, FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF US, OUR LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS TO YOU, OR ANY OTHER PARTY EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE FIFTY DOLLARS ($50). YOUR CLAIM FOR SUCH DAMAGES IS OUR SOLE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIMS AGAINST US. THE FOREGOING SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN TORT OR IN CONTRACT) AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES THAT MIGHT HAVE OTHERWISE BEEN AVAILABLE TO YOU. No action, regardless of form, arising out of this Agreement may be brought by you more than twelve (12) months after the cause of action first arose.
- Third-Party Sites. From time-to-time Silverton may contain links to other sites for certain services, products, or entertainment events (“Third-Party Sites”). Third-Party sites will be subject to the terms, conditions, and privacy policies of the third-party owning, controlling, or managing such site. You should read their terms, conditions, and privacy policies.
- Purchases. From time-to-time Silverton may contain the option to purchase goods, services, experiences, or entertainment from or through the Web-Site. Such purchases may be subject to additional terms of service and may be required to include the collection of a live entertainment tax from you. Additionally, some payment processing may be completed through Third-Party sites and will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of such third-parties.
- Other Terms and Policies: You understand, acknowledge and agree that other services may be provided by Silverton and such services are subject to additional terms of service or policies as follows:
- Silverton Gift Card Terms
- Silverton Best Rate Guarantee Terms
- Silverton may be contacted using the following information:
Silverton Casino, LLC
3333 Blue Diamond Road
Las Vegas, NV 89139
866.722.4608 (toll-free phone)
- Any contests or promotions mentioned, identified or promoted on the Website may have specific contest or promotional terms. Please read those terms when participating in such contests and promotions.
Effective March 17, 2023.