As of: May 18, 2020 – 11:00 am (PST)
Additional updates will be made available on this page.
Silverton Casino Hotel is temporarily closed due to COVID-19, however, we are focused on new and stringent protocols that will be rolled out upon reopening as recommended by the Nevada Gaming Control Board and the CDC. The guidelines include multiple new initiatives developed to help to keep guests and team members as safe as possible. We will have Silverton Sanitizers wearing bright orange-colored collared shirts that will be prominent throughout the property. Here’s what to expect when we reopen (date to be determined by the Governor of the state of Nevada.)
- Temperature checks for all guests and team members prior to entry. Any guest or team member with a temperature above CDC guidelines will not be allowed entry.
- Team members will be required to wear masks or cloth face coverings that meet CDC guidelines, and guests are highly encouraged to wear a mask while visiting. Masks will be provided to guests, as needed.
- All slot and video reel machines will be reconfigured to help ensure social distancing on the casino floor.
- Table Games will have three seats maximum and four players maximum at dice and roulette tables. Guests will be encouraged to wear a mask while playing at the tables.
- Every other bartop machine will be out of service at all casino bars and lounges.
- New Plexiglas barriers will be installed at guest service areas.
- Signage will be posted throughout the hotel and casino to encourage social distancing and health and safety guidelines.
- The Silverton Sanitizers team members will be focused on cleaning and disinfecting surfaces throughout the property, with special emphasis on high-touch surfaces and common areas.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be available on the casino floor, at the entrances, and throughout the resort.
- An overall 50 percent reduction in guest capacity throughout the resort.
- We will honor all TITO and other amounts owed to patrons during the closure period at the prorated number of days based on the March 17th closure date; for example, the standard expiration period is 180 days, and a TITO ticket was issued on March 16, 2020, the patron will still have 180 days to redeem the ticket, from the opening date.
Sundance Grill, Mi Casa Grill Cantina, and Starbucks will be open with social distancing requirements in place. All other restaurants will be closed until further notice. At reopening, two of the four floors of the hotel will be available for guests. Sway Pool will be open to hotel guests only at half capacity, no bar service, every other cabana available, and socially distanced seating. Veil Pavilion will remain closed until further notice.
Entrances to Silverton Casino will be limited to: 1) main entrance valet 2) parking garage vestibule
All other entrances to the casino will be closed.
Parking will be limited to the parking garage or the parking lot adjacent to The Berkley, Las Vegas. The parking area behind the hotel will no longer be available to the public. Valet services will not be available until further notice.